Senior Game Designer
We're looking for a highly skilled Senior Game Designer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to create incredible experiences for our players.
- At least 5 years' experience working as a game designer in the games industry, with 3+ shipped commercially successful titles
- Excellent understanding of the Desktop/Console Game market
- Excellent understanding of different business models in desktop games today
- An interest in playing and analyzing VR games, with a broad knowledge of genres, games and game types
- Demonstrable expertise in solving problems through collaboration, consensus, and prioritization
- Understanding of technical game development process, scheduling, and asset management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create concepts and detailed designs of new VR games, mechanics and features to entertain our players
- Collaborate with others to create compelling pitch decks for projects of a wide range of genres, themes, and settings
- Work with all your creative colleagues in game development to create appealing and solid game vision and execute it with the best quality possible
- Solve tough game design problems that are worth solving all projects
- Elevate the strategy and the quality of products you are responsible for in partnership with other leaders
- Contribute to meetings dealing with brainstorming, game design or technical issues or tools related to all Design aspects
DescriptionWe’re looking for talented people who enjoy solving complex problems and who want to work in a fun, fast-paced, high-energy environment.