📝What market requests should meet and satisfy Virtual Reality Experience? Thoughts?
In this article, we will answer these questions and give you an idea of how to meet and satisfy customers' needs and requests that we have up to date from the market. Following the data we gather and analyze each quarter, such definitions as Virtual Reality or Virtual Reality Games and Experiences are not something well-known among the people. It sounds pretty friendly only for the dedicated age groups or enthusiasts, who are somehow related to Virtual Reality, Gaming, and Game development. Here is the point where we should clearly understand - VR Venues are a part of the Entertainment industry.
Virtual Reality - is a really innovative and still new type of entertainment for most people all over the world. However, such a proposal absolutely meets and satisfies all possible requests from people. 🧐 What requests are we talking about? Here are some examples:
- How to make birthday parties for kids fun and positive?
- What possible options for spending free time for families exist?
- Is there any new type of entertainment for couples?
- What can I do with my friends during 🍁 Halloween, ❄️ Christmas, 🐇 Easter, or the ☀️ Summer season?
- We'd like to arrange team-building events, what should we do?
- How to make an average evening more exciting?
- Where can I experience positive emotions and get to try new types of entertainment?
The list goes on and on, but our main point - the answer to all those requests could be - Virtual Reality Experiences, available at your VR Venue 👌🏻.
Now you have an accurate and pure understanding of what it is about. The next step that you should take is to make your potential customers, as well as people, who have already tried VR only once, understand the same things. Literally, you should show the value of all those experiences, and as a result the value of your location and your business.
The most simple way to make it real - create a suitable promotion and have convenient VR content. It should sound simple, clear, and digestible 🍏. But the most important thing - it should answer and meet all the requests that exist on the market nowadays.
Here is the idea of how you shouldn’t and should do the promo message for potential customers:
- “We have a wonderful Virtual Reality location - come to us and enjoy it!” - it’s an absolutely bad choice of words 🙅🏻♂️, therefore it will work only with a small percentage of people.
- “We will make unforgettable birthday parties for your kids, friends, and families!” - this is how it should sound ☝🏻.
It’s okay to call it as it is - Virtual Reality, just keep in mind that the content you have - it’s not a goal, but a solution that meets the specific request.
As a result, by knowing the value of your business, and showing it in the right way, you’ll be able to increase the traffic of people that are visiting your venue. After customers had a lot of fun, you would be hearing: “see you next time” instead of a simple “goodbye” 😎.
If you are looking for the right content that will meet all market requests and are a little bit confused about how to make the right marketing and promo campaigns, ARVI VR Team is always happy to take care of all that stuff!
Authored by Michael Khimionov